Financial Soundness makes Cents!
Ultimately your measure of small business success will be on the value you create for customers – and the value you get in exchange in the form of payments.
In this section we help you set up a sound accounting system with efficient bookkeeping processes, prepare for tax filings, manage your money by looking at your personal finances and business finances and possibly outside loans/financing, and extract the most value possible via sound pricing strategies and payment and collections systems. Then, when the time comes, we’ll help you identify exit strategies such as selling your business.
Use the templates below, then meet with a SCORE mentor for expert finance advice.
- SCORE Financial Projections Template |
- Start-Up Expenses | Download
- Opening Day Balance Sheet | Download
- Balance Sheet (Projected) | Download
- Bank Loan Request for Small Business (PDF)| Download
- Loan Amortization Schedule | Download
Provided by Microsoft Office Online.
- Breakeven Analysis | Download
- Cash Flow Statement (12 Months) | Download
- Cash Flow Statement (3 Years) | Download
- Financial History & Ratios | Download
- Personal Financial Statement | Download
- Profit and Loss Projection (12 Months) | Download
- Profit and Loss Projection (3 Years) | Download